Thursday, February 25, 2010

Message to Juan Mandelbaum



- Show quoted text -
Juan:  I know that you don't know--but I was going to ask if you would come with me to film an interview with 'El Caballo: as he was once called during his more 'romantic' days in the mountains.  The downside is that in working on my memoir these days I came upon that segment where I reflect on the number of shits a newspaperman, especially while working for a wire service like the UP, was condemned to interview -- and keep a straight face.  Do you know some of my roster?  Trujillo, Duvalier, Videla, Peron, Somoza and a German of highly dubious 'antecedentes' called Mandel, when I started out with the UP in BA.  Eso de lavarse las manos despues de haberlos saludado no te exonera.  Algo de la rogna queda==si no lavas la ropa con Roveda..........Tschuessss!

onkel heinz 
 Reply
 Forward

No comments:

Post a Comment